ARTIST RESIDENCY MEMBERSHIP
Keep History Moving Forward
Your membership allows us to share and celebrate the inspiring believers who with their works help shape our bright future. Be a part of our growing artist community which entitles members to an array of perks including but not limited to:
- Gallery representation in Los Angeles (in the heart of the illustrious Hollywood and Highland district)
- Artsy listing and AC web profile page with brief artist statement, biography, and artworks
- Exclusive permanent 4x8 feet exhibition wall space in members-only in section of LA gallery for one year after sign up
- Priority submission consideration for upcoming exhibitions in Los Angeles at the gallery's juried discretion
- Open studio space to work individually or with group of artists (reservation and by appointment only)
- Consideration to be featured in artists spotlight section of Artists Corner Art Newspaper
- Member Dues: $500 administrative initiation fee due at signing + $3,000 to be paid off at a to be determined pay schedule
FINE ART CATALOGUE Vol 2
AC Gallery (Artists Corner) is entering into Catalogue Vol.2 after a tremendous success of Vol. 1. The Collector's Fine Art Catalogue will showcase 25-50 artists from our in-house collection and their respective body of works. More details are as follows:
- There will be a total of 500 + artists proofs hardcover fine art catalogues. Artists in the catalogue will each receive three (3) artists proof copies to keep and/or give away to his or her personal list of art collectors. AC Gallery will then distribute the remaining catalogues to Curators, Art Collectors, Interior Designers, Hoteliers, etc. making this a great opportunity to promote and sell your work outside of the digital, web-based realm.
- Each artist gets a spread profile page with a portrait (preferably taken in artist’s own studio) and five (5) pages to feature artist’s works in catalogue and in Artsy
- The cost to be included in the biannual catalogue is $495 and submission must be received via email. Click for payment
AC Gallery is also looking into creating individual Artist web pages on our acgallery.us website (example: http://www.artistscorner.us/linda-stelling/). This will be your own individual web page to which you can direct collectors (they tend to enjoy seeing works on gallery websites); up until now Artist web pages have only been made available to solo exhibition artists at AC Gallery. These pages will expand your international online art presence by thousands as acgallery.us pages tend to do very well on search engines; our website provider is real SEO friendly.
Artist web pages include the following details:
- Artist Statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), if applicable
- Works with accompanying information (~ 20 works max)
- The cost to set up an Artist web page is $350 + $200 annually
AC Gallery, is looking for you to participate in our upcoming Art Fair Exhibitions, All the exhibited artwork should be categorically Photography, Urban, or Contemporary Art with all creative interpretations and media in between. Submitted artworks chosen for exhibition will be selected by AC Gallery Director and Curators.
Artists are invited to submit up to five works. Submission fee applies. Please email to: gallery@artistscorner for more information and to enter your artwork for review.
AC Miami, Art Basel week in Miami FL
LA ART SHOW, Los Angeles
LA ART SHOW, After Hours Los Angeles