We Shot Rock Stars and Lived by the Rock & Roll
August 26th - Sept 9th, 2017
GALA RECEPTION Saturday August 26th | 7-11PM
LINKS: Opening Nigh Video
PHOTOGRAPHERS: GLEN LA FERMAN | GLEN WEXLER | HARRY ZIMMERMAN | JEAN-MARIE PERIER | JEROME BRUNET | JULIAN JOHNSON | LARA SOLANKI | LISA JOHNSON | MARK MANOS | MICHAEL EIVAZ | MITCHELL ROSE | R MICHAEL DECHELLIS | RICHARD UPPER
PAINTERS: BRAYDEN | DAN KUBAT | DENNIS SMITH | LIZ WILINSKI | REENA TOLENTINO
A Photographic History 1960-Present through the lenses of photographers, curated by Gallery Director Carlos Benitez to spotlight the creative and collaborative role that photographers played in the history of rock music.
Original interviews will be produced exclusively for the exhibit. In addition, guests can view a giant outdoor screen of 150 images or more taken by Photographers between 1960-present, set to a soundtrack.
Expect a chic evening with collectors, curators, art critics and artists while enjoying
• Hosted Hors d'oeuvres by Chef Gwen Kenneally
• Mixed Cocktails (Full open bar)
• Live Music Performances and sets by the hottest Hollywood area DJs
• Unique Exclusive VIP entry for AC Gallery After Hours Party at The Rock N' Roll historical Hall of Fame Rainbow Bar N' Grill
• FREE Admission after Gala Reception